At the location Ybbsitz/Gresten Lower Austria
Welser Profile has always been a family-owned and operated business. Taking care of our employees’ needs is just as important as providing quality roll formed profiles and excellent service to our customers. As a close-knit community in Lower Austria, we want to give a metalworker the opportunity to become part of 2,350 people team.
Lower Austria will not have to become your new home for good. If you choose to remain in Lower Austria long-term, Welser Profile will help you become settled here.
As a metalworker (m/f/d) you go through an exciting qualification program where you learn everything worth knowing about our production, processes, plant engineering, tool technology and our products. If you have worked with metal before, this will be a great opportunity for you to become a member of our Welser Profile employee family.
Your possibilities - depending on your skills, strengths and interest:
- production employee
- tool and die maker
- metal cutting mechanic
- maintenance employee
- plant construction
- You perform simple set-up operations on the equipment after instruction and support the machine managers or
- You manufacture die and tool components using manual and/or CNC machining processes or
- You complete fault repair on mechanic, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- You have a background in metalworking industry.
- You are highly motivated and willing to work hands on.
- You are fluent in English, German is optional.
- You are willing to work in shifts.
- a training phase (e.g. language skills) and further education opportunities to develop your potentials
- an attractive salary based on the collective agreement of the metalworking industry – for this position a minimum salary of € 2.349,14 gross per month is foreseen
- a wide range of after-work offers, numerous employee benefits in the region and joint events
- support to find settle in Lower Austria