Welser Profile with its 360-years history is an international metal-processing company that has over 2,300 employees and generates approx. one billion Euro sales per year. This family-owned company packed with implicit and explicit knowledge is waiting for you.
As a data engineer & knowledge graph engineer (m/f/d) your main responsibility is to co-develop a knowledge graph with special focus on business modelling for Welser Profile.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
at the location Gresten (Lower Austria) / Co-office Vienna and St. Pölten
• Designing and operating a scalable cloud data architecture for advanced data analytics
• Responsible for data ingestion from multiple source systems
• Developing a company-wide knowledge graph
• Setting up the internal data governance
• Being a key player in the data analytics team
• Consulting with internal and external stakeholders
strong experience in data engineering, in-cluding data extraction, transformation, and loading processes (ETL)
hands-on experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
a strong understanding in data modelling and warehousing
You may have
experience in extracting data from SAP sys-tems
proficiency in Python and SQL
a strong interest in building and operating graph databases
and actually a well-connected head ;-)
• Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote office / co-working office
• Support in public transportation costs
• You work in an innovative team consisting of data scientists, data analysts as well as creative and proactive thinkers.
• Your team reports directly to main decision makers within this family-owned company.
• In this unique position you gain practical insights and skills in one of the most trending topics of Gartner’s Hype Cycle for AI.
• Possibilities for training and personal development (conferences, trainings, workshops).
• Partnering with universities and external consultancies.
• An attractive starting salary. The amount of your starting salary is as individual as you are and depends on your qualifications and experience. The collective agreement minimum salary for the metalworking industry for this posi-tion is € 3.310,48 gross per month (for master degree).
More information on https://www.welser.com/arbeitswelt/arbeiten-bei-welser
Sounds like a great opportunity?
Then apply at: jobs.welser.com
Sarah Riesinger • Recruiting Austria • firstname.lastname@example.org